Online Boutique Guide
Only individuals who (a) have reached the age of majority (eighteen in most countries), (b) have legal capacity to enter into contracts and (c) are living in France, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Finland may order products on the Van Cleef & Arpels Website, or by calling our Client Relations Centre from 10am to 7pm Monday to Friday:
You can also contact our Ambassadors or by email for any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may pay by credit or debit card and wire transfer, on the Website or through the Client Relations Centre.
All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to Van Cleef & Arpels, you will need to contact your card issuer directly to solve this problem, and Van Cleef & Arpels will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
For your convenience, Van Cleef & Arpels' online boutique offers 3 different shipping methods:
Shipping method STANDARD: Free (5-7 Business Days)
Shipping method EXPRESS: €20 (1-2 Business days)*
Shipping method EXPRESS BEFORE NOON: €25 (next business day before noon)*
*Only Express orders placed Monday through Friday, before 12pm EST, are eligible to be shipped out the same business day.
The shipping methods displayed at checkout will be the only ones available for the creation(s) you have chosen.
The delivery costs and the estimated delivery lead time will be mentioned on the Website when selecting shipping method at checkout and before confirmation of order; or by the Client Relations Centre before you place your order. It will be also summarized in the Acknowledgement of Order.
When estimating package delivery time, please allow time for credit approval, address verification and order processing, as well as receiving your payment in case of bank wire transfer. Once the order is processed and ready for shipment, we will send you the Confirmation of Order by e-mail or by fax.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure delivery by the carrier within the estimated delivery lead time from the date of our Confirmation of Order.
To ensure your satisfaction, creations may be exchanged in accordance to our Conditions of Sales. Please review the following conditions:
- The creation you wish to return/exchange must have been purchased through Van Cleef and Arpels' online boutique (via the website or by telephone).
- The product must be returned within 14 days after contacting Van Cleef & Arpels, in its original box and with all accessories and documents originally included in the delivery package.
- Le produit Van Cleef & Arpels doit être renvoyé en parfait état, dans son emballage d'origine, avec toutes les protections, étiquettes et autocollants d'origine.
- Should you wish to return or exchange a creation you have ordered, you must call our Clients Relations Centre to ensure that the return / exchange requested complies with the Conditions of Sale and to obtain a Return Number (RN).
- If you do not use the pre-paid delivery label that was included in the delivery package, you will have to bear the cost of returning the product. Please keep proof of postage. We also recommend that you send back the product through a secure carrier.
- Please note that personalized products cannot be returned to Van Cleef & Arpels for exchange or refund.
Gifts may be exchanged. If you are a Gift recipient, you can exchange your gift for a creation of an identical or higher price (in the latter case, you will be charged the additional amount). Creations may only be exchanged for items of a lower price when rings, watches and bracelets are changed for a different size. These exchanges are limited to items which are in stock and of the same model: only the purchaser will be credited with the price difference.
Creations that have not been purchased on the Website or through the Client Relations Centre may NOT be returned to the Van Cleef & Arpels online boutique.
For more information, please see our Conditions of Sale or contact our Clients Relations Centre from 10am to 7pm Monday to Friday, or by email:
Each creation returned to Van Cleef & Arpels will be subject to Quality Control. Upon receipt of your creation, Van Cleef & Arpels will verify that your return complies with the Conditions of Sale and, if that is the case, will proceed with the refund or exchange, as applicable.
All our packages are beautifully gift wrapped, with the Van Cleef & Arpels signature packaging. The Van Cleef & Arpels Box and special packaging may be valuable. In case you or the Gift Recipient decides to return the product, the product should be returned in its original packaging. To discover our signature packaging, please click here.